2015 Contest Q&A

So the deadline is Sunday. Since this is my first foray into this, what does that mean?

Do we have to have everything submitted then? What do we need? I left my model in my desk at work. Should I go in and take more pictures over the weekend?

Sorry for the noob questions this is kinda funny and I don't want to miss out

Scott usually leaves the form up for a couple of days after the deadline.

No worries. It's a valid question

I just put the entry form live:
http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/SMF/index.php?action=form;n=3

It'll be up until mid-week. Better get your entry in asap as I can pull the plug anytime after midnight :) but it will likely be wednesday morning. ;)

I think that I missmatch the category for my entry. I put the "sci-fy" instead of the "figure" category.

Is it possible to change it please? :-[

Links to the build threads aren't important, or even necessary as some people didn't post WIP threads.
The urls for the final build pics are VERY important, though

I submitted my Merkava,....then went to submit another for my AT-ST,.....it took me to the front page of the site,.....so I'm not sure if both got submitted

J

Jaitea said:
I submitted my Merkava,....then went to submit another for my AT-ST,.....it took me to the front page of the site,.....so I'm not sure if both got submitted

J

had the same problem. I just went back to the form again. I think my 3 entries got submitted.

Me too....I prepaided thru the banner...got a confirmation.......then entered my models...it went to the payment page, (while it has an option for prepaying)....I could get nowhere else......

??.... :p

Should have only gone to the payment page if you hit the link to pay after submitting your entry.
Jaitea and Unreality, I'm seeing your entries just fine

Q, if you're helping keep track of things, I hopefully have three paid for and entered. One in Open, two in Sci-Fi.
Thanks for your time and work.

Sweet. I paid earlier for my 3 entries. If anything is amiss, just let me know.

Cheers and good luck to all.

So I submitted entry and paid. Was I suppose to put a note or comment in the payment? I didn't see anything.

Scrach said:
Are we required or allowed to put a link to our build threads in the description?
Not required but allowed.

Dark Kyp said:
I think that I missmatch the category for my entry. I put the "sci-fy" instead of the "figure" category.

Is it possible to change it please? :-[
Done.

Unreality said:
Jaitea said:
J
had the same problem. I just went back to the form again. I think my 3 entries got submitted.
Yes they are there.

Latest posts

Back