2015 Contest Q&A

JohnSimmons said:
MandoMan531 said:
Scott Girvan said:
Speeder bike is a good kit - figure is sucky but bike is cool.

You have lots to choose from...podracer?

Honestly the only untouched kits there are Iron Man Mk6, Chars ZGok, Jabbas Throne Room, and the AT-AT. Everything else is in various stages from some almost finished down to other having a few parts clipped off the sprues. However I'm ordering some things Friday so we'll see!

I wanted to do the podracer but it's actually for parts as I got it incomplete, but I'm ordering another!

Jabbas throne room for Dio and AT AT in Sci fi! Done!

I think I will do Jabbas Throne Room!....I'm still waiting for the reworked head for the AT AT though as I'm sure quite a few people are.

Honestly Scott, I have no clue. I've been waiting to Crack that kit open so I hope so. It's too inaccurate to leave as is.

One question: if I take a spaceship, and there are other spaceships coming out of it, is it sci-fi or diorama?

I will be entering the figure category this year. Just unclear on weather a base is allowed for a figure kit? I'm talking about just a plain wood base of which the figure stands on, no terrain, no special effects, just a plain wooden base that the finished figure is fixed to. Is this allowed for final entries? Sorry if this question is redundant. It just seems a little silly to have a figure not fixed to anything especially if you're trying to photograph it.

Mr Natural - I think that would be ok. Just like a base for figure which is included in the kit.

Probably a stupid question, but what time can we start?
I mean here in Germany we're some hours ahead, and I could start at midnight (if I can keep my eyes open) :p

Just wanna make sure I'm not getting a head-start

MrNatural said:
...a base is allowed for a figure kit? I'm talking about just a plain wood base of which the figure stands on, no terrain, no special effects, just a plain wooden base that the finished figure is fixed to. Is this allowed for final entries?

Yes. 100% OK, fine.

Klaus said:
Probably a stupid question, but what time can we start?
I mean here in Germany we're some hours ahead, and I could start at midnight (if I can keep my eyes open) :p
Just wanna make sure I'm not getting a head-start

You can start when it is March 21st where you live. ;)

I am sure I missed it but how do we enter? fee sent to sales @ scalemodeladdict.com or a different email?

Bizarre said:
I am sure I missed it but how do we enter? fee sent to sales @ scalemodeladdict.com or a different email?
There's actually a "Buy Now' button on the homepage of the forum. http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/SMF/

Latest posts

Back