2015 Contest Q&A

Out of curiosity for those that did not do a wip. How do you get to see the pic of the unstarted kit with the date?
Or are we suppose to send those in the submission form?

Neo said:
Out of curiosity for those that did not do a wip. How do you get to see the pic of the unstarted kit with the date?

Hi Neo, you can include a copy of the pic on the submission form. That should work.

Done with the entry form, payment was made 1 week before.

will post the rest on my tread since its the entry form only requires 6 photos

Congratulations to all, Cheers!!!

Neo said:
No worries.

To those using Facebook for your entry pics:
PLEASE make sure the pic URLs are right, and that the pics themselves are set to public viewing

Quaralane said:
PLEASE make sure the pic URLs are right, and that the pics themselves are set to public viewing

Brother, were mine not showing up?

Quaralane said:

I have just set it to public, can you let me know if they are visible please?

Scott Girvan said:
Just checked and all 3 of your entries are showing broken image links.

I didn't have photobucket but just made an account....I am sending them again if that's okay from Photobucket

Scott Girvan said:

Scott....I just uploaded them again but this time from Photo Bucket. I hope you can see them now

RedDragon62 said:
Scott Girvan said:

Scott....I just uploaded them again but this time from Photo Bucket. I hope you can see them now

Different Scott....but the 3 new ones all showed up, with photos this time, so I deleted the old ones, however there is still one left that didn't have pics uploaded to it, called "Reddragon Modelwerks, Kit bashed Aero Phantasma car. Mad max style", was that the same as you just uploaded called "Banshee" or "Blasphamy"?

Elm City Hobbies said:
RedDragon62 said:
Scott Girvan said:

Different Scott....but the 3 new ones all showed up, with photos this time, so I deleted the old ones, however there is still one left that didn't have pics uploaded to it, called "Reddragon Modelwerks, Kit bashed Aero Phantasma car. Mad max style", was that the same as you just uploaded called "Banshee" or "Blasphamy"?

There should only be three entries...A diorama and two cars. A purple one and a Red and yellow one. Did you get those three? If not I can try again. I am sorry for the mix up.

RedDragon62 said:
Elm City Hobbies said:
RedDragon62 said:
Scott Girvan said:

There should only be three entries...A diorama and two cars. A purple one and a Red and yellow one. Did you get those three? If not I can try again. I am sorry for the mix up.

There are 3, but they weren't named the same as the first 3 that had no pics. If you only have 3, then they are all showing and I will assume the other was one of those 3 with a different name.

Elm City Hobbies said:
RedDragon62 said:
Elm City Hobbies said:
RedDragon62 said:
Scott Girvan said:

There are 3, but they weren't named the same as the first 3 that had no pics. If you only have 3, then they are all showing and I will assume the other was one of those 3 with a different name.

gotcha

RedDragon62 said:
Elm City Hobbies said:
RedDragon62 said:
Elm City Hobbies said:
RedDragon62 said:
Scott Girvan said:

gotcha

It's what we call a quote vortex. Happens every year @ Starship Modeler during WF... http://www.starshipmodeler.net/talk/viewtopic.php?t=111687

nicholassagan said:
RedDragon62 said:
Elm City Hobbies said:
RedDragon62 said:
Elm City Hobbies said:
RedDragon62 said:
Scott Girvan said:

gotcha

It's what we call a quote vortex. Happens every year @ Starship Modeler during WF... http://www.starshipmodeler.net/talk/viewtopic.php?t=111687

Lol

Latest posts

Back