2015 Contest Q&A

Hey guys, I think Scott will make the additional "official" announcement, but I thought it would be fun to add in another "mini contest" within the BSC: BEST AT-ST!!!

The only rule is that it has to be an AT-ST. MPC, Hasbro, Bandai, Multiverse, whatever make and scale. Can be any category. Can be new, rebuild, repainted, lit, motorized, whatever. It just has to be recognizable as an AT-ST.

There will be an additional voting option for it and the winner will receive a Bandai 1/48 AT-ST (courtesy Cosmos Models ie me!)

I'm so tempted to add my own AT-ST to the mix, too, but naturally will exempt myself from the prize :p

GET BUILDING YOUR WALKERS!

Curious, for photos of the final model, can I place my AT-ST on the included base (just for support), or would this make it a diorama? By the way, I'm not planning on painting or adding anything to the base, but it's nice to have extra support for the walker.

I would say that it's ok. It's better to paly safe then to have your AT-ST fall during the photo setion and have some pieces broken off on half of the pictures ;)

Yeah in that case it will be ok; since you're not going to be making the base into Endor or something...just for stability.

Well getting a late start on this contest but I needed to see what I was going to build and I have 2 and possibly 3 that I am going to do 1 is in the all open category I just need to fix it up a bit but that won't take much time.

The other one I am not sure what category to put it under I am going to do the Batmobile from batman forever not sure if it should be in the sci-fi or auto section.

The third is either going to be the space shuttle or the Galactica.

Cool. Still plenty of time; I'm only starting to really move on my build.

We have the rest of this week plus 8 more weeks.

8!

Scott Girvan said:
Cool. Still plenty of time; I'm only starting to really move on my build.

We have the rest of this week plus 8 more weeks.

8!

Scott, maybe I am overlooking something here but where do I send my entry fee and pictures for the open class?

Hi,
There's a paypal button the homepage of the forum - http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/SMF/index.php -

The entry form for final submissions will only be live mid June +-.

Remember folks, I'm still sponsoring the best AT-ST build!!!! If you got em walk em on up!! Plenty of time with the extended deadline!!!

Hi guys...so I paid my $5, but I don't see an entry form online anywhere. Is there one? If so, where would a dolt like me find it?

Entry form isn't up yet.
It will likely be up just before, not long after, the deadline of the 10th

Hi Just want to inquire, when will be the entry form will be up? I'm just in a cafe right now since my home internet is busted...

Thanks!!!

Biskup said:
You should have paid the bill Eastrock ;)

Thou I could use that info too :)

Its a good thing that that Cable guys fixed the line, or else I won't pay my monthly dues lol

Already on stand-by for the entry form :)

Latest posts

Back