2014 CONTEST DETAILS / PRIZES

So, I pulled all my hair out for nothing. ;D

It's all good, maybe I can do another kit in the mean time.

Ohh, thats cool

The busy spell in work will be over by the 30th May......might be able to show something of my build by 20th June

......thanks Scott

J

Very much thank you for the extension!!!! It'll be nice to focus on Wonderfest stuff this week...then when I get back I'll bang out the rest :D :D

An extension... Cool...

Been having some family and work related issues lately and coupled with that * biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiib * aircraft fighting me all the way I had given up entirely on getting the build done in time.

Figured it wouldn't matter (ain't gonna win anything anyway, considering the incredible quality of the builds) but as a matter of pride it would be nice to get it done...

An extension? Yes! I came on to post up that I didn't finish. Glad I've got some more time. Thanks Scott!

Will there be some kind of submission form? If yes when will it be set up? I'm asking as I'm leaving for Modeling contest on 20 early morning and I won't be back till 22 late afternoon.

Yes, same as previous years. It will be setup after the 21st and be 'open' for a few days at least.

Great :)
I will post pictures of finished kits earlier in Topic :) just to show that they are finished :)

Scott said he was likely to keep them open over the weekend so everyone gets the chance to vote

Latest posts

Back