2012 BSC - Questions

Hi Norm,
No special theme this year. I have also removed the Figure Category and the All Open Category. Just keeping it simply this year.

Yes, anyone can donate prizes. PM or Email me.

Very nice Scott, thanks for putting this together again,

Scott, that means we had two less categories? any plan to change it anything that floats?

cheers!!!

Yes, two less, however a specific Juniors Category has been added.

There will not be a specific 'boat' category. All watercraft can be entered in the diorama category but must include some form of 'ground work/base'.

Errr...waterwork.

Thanks for the clarification, Scott! :)

Now, I have to re planned my entry :D

Scott Girvan said:
Hi Norm,
No special theme this year. I have also removed the Figure Category and the All Open Category. Just keeping it simply this year.

Yes, anyone can donate prizes. PM or Email me.

I saw the no "Open".... but missed the FIGURE category...???
oh well !

Thanks for your reply !

True. The figure category has been removed this year. If someone wants to include a figure, it will have to be displayed on a base, with groundwork, and entered in the Diorama Category.

I am simply trying to make things simple this year.

Scott,

This looks great! This will be my first contest, I am very excited. Even though I don't have a chance... haha. Anyways, I know that there is the $5 per kit entery fee payable by paypal. I was wonder if you would accept that via a credit card? I don't have a paypal account. :-/ I know that some CCards charge a transaction fee, I would be more than willing to include that in my payment as well. I am just too lazy to set up a paypal account.

Thanks again!!!!

Adam

adampolo13 said:
Scott,

This looks great! This will be my first contest, I am very excited. Even though I don't have a chance... haha. Anyways, I know that there is the $5 per kit entery fee payable by paypal. I was wonder if you would accept that via a credit card? I don't have a paypal account. :-/ I know that some CCards charge a transaction fee, I would be more than willing to include that in my payment as well. I am just too lazy to set up a paypal account.

Thanks again!!!!

Adam

Adam, You can pay with your CC via PayPal. No worries.

Wow! less categories. That means alot harder to win. More competition. Should be exciting.

Scott, if one were to build say a WWIII, or some other what if vehicle, would this go in the vehicle or military category? Assuming it would have guns, armour or both that is.

adam you can still send it via paypal with out having an account,

noname said:
Scott, if one were to build say a WWIII, or some other what if vehicle, would this go in the vehicle or military category? Assuming it would have guns, armour or both that is.

I would say Armor. Vehicle is more geared for civilian vehicles.

adampolo13 said:
I know that there is the $5 per kit entery fee payable by paypal. I was wonder if you would accept that via a credit card? I don't have a paypal account.

Like the others have mentioned...you can pay using a credit card via paypal without having to create an account.

Kits are ready! ;D

For one of them (a vehicle one) I will make an uncovered base, does that one fit in vehicle or diorama? ;)

Uncovered, as in a piece of wood?

That's just a vehicle.

Diorama is for a base with groundwork..modeled terrain.

i was planing on a base for mine but its more of a display then dio so i supose i think you have answered my only real Question

Keep in mind you can build the kit, take pictures and enter it, and then make a base after that.

Now Scott I must say you bombed my plans big time :)
I was planning to enter with a figure and ship that's laying around in a big box waiting for its; turn and what happens no categories. Well I will have to pick something ells then :) so back to the drawing board.
Thou I have a question about junior category. Will it be classified by age or experience?
Cheers
Lukasz

P.S. Will 2 figures and scratch build base count as a diorama ??

Latest posts

Back