2012 BSC - Questions

god i hate you tube, just got a mail saying somone uploaded a vid...... not what i wanted :'(

That was an awesome video. Congrats to all the winners and to all participants ! Plus knowing that there's only 8 months to the start of the next season is a prize in itself !

I'm honored to be part of the community and to have taken part in this years' BSC

God Bless and Good Night !

Congrats to all the winners!

Scott, excellent contest! There is certainly some outstanding talent here on this site and I don't envy who had to sit down and vote on the best of show.

Can't wait until next year!

Regards

8). Hope Ken @ Badger has stocked up on those paints sets? Cuz as per the rules... All other participants gets their choices of at least one set! Makes this year contest a winner for all! Thanks Scott and Gang! Especially KEN @ Badger USA.

Congrats to the Winner.... Oh, I mean the Winners. The overall spreading of the loot makes me happy!!! Scott must feel like Robbin Hood! Take fom the rich and give to the poors! Must be a great feeling?

Good luck to all next year! If we are still of this World?

Scott, could you send the PM I sent you back to me? I forgot to save a copy to my outbox and I've forgotten where I was distributing my additions to the prize pool.

Thanks!

it just dawned on me that i won Some AK stuff but i have all of the AK stuff......

Bizarre said:
Scott, how would the thing with prize shift reflect on forum banners - no effect or?
I think it's only for badger prizes and everything ells stays the same.

Latest posts

Back