1976 AMC Gremlin

StyreneStylist

finished this one up, just a quick rusty build!
thanks for lookin!

product.jpg

IMGP3513.jpg

IMGP3512.jpg

IMGP3514.jpg

IMGP3515.jpg

IMGP3516.jpg

IMGP3503.jpg

Great weathering job!!! The last one that I saw in 1:1 was in far worse shape. Keep up the great work...

What a piece of crap car, oh wait a minute thats a model. I thought you had a picture of an old beat up car there lol. Great work!!

OK, I have to admit, this build in the right diorama setting, one would not be able to tell that it's a model. You really out did yourself on this build. This Gremlin, is truly a piece of art, the rust on the frame under the door is amazing. Would love to hear about your technique, on how you accomplished this. Thanks for sharing!

-Steven

Awsome build on this one! I love the picture quality as well. Just great effect work and you didn't forget the antenna. Really, a great job.
DJ

Excellent work! That's how I remember seeing AMC Gremlins in the mid 80s, very sad and rusty!
And if you were to make a model of what a 1976 AMC Gremlin would like in 2012, it'd simply and literally be a pile of rust and severely dry rotted tiers! :D

Very nice weathering,got this kit recently and was debating a shiney one or a rusty one.This helped make up my mind,rusty for sure.

incredible, wish i could weather like that you have it spot on!!!! Man i have to learn how to do this..... models look more realistic weathered than super smooth foot deep clear coat, you have some skills wish you had a tutorial to show us how to do it.....

Latest posts

Back