1969 Chevelle SS 396 - Just finished :)

Captainugly

Once a Dork Always a Dork
IMG00169-20110424-2117.jpg

I just finished this sweet 1969 Chevelle SS 396. I am missing one of the stock tail light bezels if anyone should happen to have a passenger's side one they want to part with. The kit is an AMT (you can see the box in the pic below.

IMG00165-20110424-2116.jpg

I did a custom mix on the paint and a set of Pegasus 23" Chrome T's rims fit perfectly. I had to do some "modifications" to get the front to sit down a little lower so it didn't look too crappy.
Anyway, if someone has a passenger's side tail light bezel post here and we'll have to talk turkey.

Sorry ,cant help with the tail light ,....but Thats a cracking build fella ...nice finish :)

Chris.

the Chevell was one of my favorite muscle cars, it looked big and bad, and had some gull to go along with it.

Thats an awesome looking motor ya got there fella, a real nice build and finish!!, can`t help with the taillight tho...sorry bro!!

`Boots`

Looks Wicked!!! No extra bezels here but hopefully you will find one. The wheel choice is perfect!!!

Awesome kit, love what you did with it, i just picked up the same kit at a gamers store today and want make it just like yours.

My dream car... this is an excellent kit and you did a great job with you. Nice work.

Wow!!! You did a great job on this.

I have long believed that the Chevelle is one of the most beautiful cars ever made.

You did the kit justice man!!! Nice work!!

Thanks for the kind words. I did finally pick up a set of tail lights for it so it's finally complete. :)

Latest posts

Back