1/8 Bakuretsu Hunter - Complete

TRM

Hey there fellas!

A while back I picked up a nice little garage kit at one of the shows I went to. Finally got around to getting this one off the bench! First actual completed fig for me anyway! LOL...far cry from armor and rusty trucks!!

Hope you enjoy...

Hunter007.jpg

Hunter005.jpg

Hunter004.jpg

Hunter009.jpg

Hunter012.jpg

The base is a glass top to one of the wife's stinky candles!! A little glue, water and sand...insta-base!!!

Not my best I think, but, being my first "publicly" ::) finished fig...I'll live with her! ;)

Thank for stopping by for a look-see!! ;)

Hiya BJ!!! Thanks for checking her out and the kind words!! Had fun on this one!!! Completely outside the box for me!!! Looking forward to dabbling a little more with some figs ..maybe this year!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

i love these kind of figs but can never seem to find one i like 10/10 T i love it

Thank you Sir Spud!! LOL...said the same thing, then ran across is at a vendor's table at a show. Picked it up for around $30US. Not bad when the run around 100! ;D

Two Words for you...."member...tables"! Always a bargain to be had!!! ;D ;D ;D

2012 should be the year!! Good times seeing all the builds and checking out all the tables!!!

Got me on that one!!! 3000 miles there!! :eek: CS Might know about the shows!!

Oh Gawd, Could you imagine spud and CS at a show together? I'd have to fly ti Ireland just to see that, lol

;D ;D ;D What you trying to say (((lol)))

Beautiful work T ...I love it bro ...Oooooh the Boots ;D The Boots !!! lol

Chris.

Thanks fellas!!!

Happy New Years BJ!!! ;)

Chris...think you know what we are trying to implicate!!! ;D ;D

Shinny Boots!! ::)

Just about New Years for you my good man!!! Happy New Years Mr. S!!! ;)

TRM ,

Oh .. Yeah ! "Come Here Baby .... Naw , naw ... leave th Boots on !" Great lookin 1st. Run ! I like th base too ! Really Cool !!!

;D :eek: ;D

Latest posts

Back