1/72 Swordfish II

Squee

This is a build that i am pretty much finished with but would like to make a display for it.

Boxart:
2912vj7.jpg

WIP Progress:
aw9pbk.jpg
15s2edx.jpg
Shaky preshading. Not the greatest. lol
5km349.jpg
2n6unmt.jpg
It's supposed to have 4 cannons on the wings, so i used metal ipins for added detail.
34htcgo.jpg
2ed1f7l.jpg

11w8z10.jpg
Cockpit/Escape Ball thingy:
5tv0cp.jpg
2hrj3me.jpg

First Wash:
20jssk1.jpg
Weathering after some Tamiya weathering pastels:
aemdls.jpg
And it basically sits now in my display case:
so4nb6.jpg
vhrj3p.jpg
I still haven't put in the clear lenses for the lights. Hopefully i'll get to making a display for it soon.

C&C welcome!

Great kit and nicely done. I also made it some time ago and it's nice to see other peoples work and different approach to the topic.
Cheers
Lukasz

I have one of these in my stash - I'll get to it one of these years. I really like what you've done here; the scarred surface detail looks great. I might just steal some inspiration from you :)

It's still not finished lol but go ahead Splashcoat! I tried to get it to look like the boxart. Cowboy Bebop is still to this day one of my favorite animes, and i'm really trying to do it justice. ;D

Really great weathering job, I can't wait to see the display you use! The paint job looks great, but I think the, long barreled weapon is a bit dark. But that's just a really small nit pick ;D When you say display, do you mean you'll give it a base as well? If so, I would recommend using acrylic boxes or a picture frame. Then again, a nice wooden base is effective too!

I'm actually going to try to make a small deck like on the bebop for it to be launching from. The picture is really dark but yea the gun is pretty dark. It's sprayed with Alclad Gunmetal.

Squee said:
... Cowboy Bebop is still to this day one of my favorite animes, and i'm really trying to do it justice. ;D

:D Yeah! me too!

I suppose that while you were buldin´ the model, you were listening... "TANK" (AWESOME soundtrack).

;D ;D may I suggest next time you build an 1:1 scale model of FAYE VALENTINE ;D ;D er... let´s say "freestyle pose" ;D ;D

Very nice model, Squee...
Cheers/saludos
RG

Latest posts

Back