1/72 KI-45 Nick (Hasegawa) Ready for inspection.

suavetomcat

A few weeks ago Scott kindly made a video for the Scale model addict utube channel of my work. I thought I'd add some more photos of the work in the video. I hope you enjoy.

This is Hasegawa's 1/72 KI-45 Nick. I added an Aires resin cockpit, Eduards photoetch, and a vacuum canopy.

IMG_0092_zpse6d8881f.jpg

IMG_0093_zps67bbbacd.jpg

IMG_0091_zpsf091baa1.jpg

IMG_0089_zpsb54b0fae.jpg

IMG_0086_zpsa60318c4.jpg

IMG_0084_zpsebb7e6f1.jpg

IMG_0095_zpscd7e933e.jpg

Thanks for checking out my build.

Chris

I love the camo work on this one mate ...Fantastic !!

Chris.

Thanks mate. I keep meaning to do the 1/48 version I have. The camo is slightly different on that one though. It's more like a spagetti effect (honest). That'll be a test of the old airbrushing skills! lol

Chris

Oh I missed this! LOL Definitely very good work on the camo. Darn, at 1/72.. This must be tiny!

Thanks again Boxster. I think if you look at the photo of the underside of the aircraft, I've used a Tamiya paint bottle to prop up the wing. Hopefully that will give you an idea of the size. I was lucky enough to take 2 gold medals in two different compititions with this one. Well chuffed!!!! lol ;D

Yes, I saw that! LOL When most modelers are going 1/32... well, at least I think most modelers are into 1/32. You are shining with these micro 1/72 beauties! 2 Gold for this, not surprised and well deserved!!!

Latest posts

Back