PICT0066.jpg

PICT0065.jpg

DSC_0851.jpg
DSC_0852.jpg
DSC_0853.jpg

DSC_0854.jpg
DSC_0857.jpg

well thanks for lookin guys and hope you like this baby :D

You're on the role with aircrafts on this forum. Cockpit paint job look great and I have never seen this jet before, Thanx for posting! :D

Martay....as I said over at SMA this is a cracking build and some topnotch paintwork!great subject as well.

hey thanks lads, she is an unusual beastie all right, my apologies for the repeat pics ive no idea haw that happened and i cant figure out how to edit the post, so any moderator who wants to can delete the copies ::)
thanks for lookin guys ;D

Martay said:
my apologies for the repeat pics ive no idea haw that happened and i cant figure out how to edit the post, so any moderator who wants to can delete the copies

The edit function expires after a few hours, so I deleted the doubles for you.

Nice work on this too, looking forward to the next update.

Great job on the interior. The panel lines and rivet detail came out great. The kit itself looks to be extremely well detailed for a 1/72!

thanks for the kind words, the kit is nicely detailed for a 1/72, the surface is very clean and the panel lines are well done, ive a few more pics here after i went back and redid the panel lines and the camo, i wasnt quit happy with my first effort, bit more pleased now i think ;D

DSC_0872.jpg

DSC_0873.jpg
DSC_0874.jpg

some touch ups needed to the red, but not much else, im sealing it in and then the rest of the colors will go on, more to follow ;) thanks for lookin guys

Looks great, nothing wrong with going back and hitting something again if your not satisfied the first time.

thanks again fellas, here is the latest from the mornings work, stabilizers and fin tips painted, gloss coat goin on and now left to dry well before the underside is given the gloss treatment

DSC_0875.jpg
DSC_0879.jpg

DSC_0880.jpg

DSC_0881.jpg

she is coming together nicely, more later ;D

Hey, this is coming along great, superb paint job !! hope to see it finished soon.
Have fun !!

Nice one Martay !

The office is first class mate ,as is the fine paint job ,looking forward to the finish :)

Chris.

Back again, nearly finished now weathering and final coats left, here are the latest photos

DSC_0883.jpg
DSC_0887.jpg

DSC_0890.jpg
DSC_0891.jpg
DSC_0894.jpg

DSC_0899.jpg
DSC_0896.jpg

DSC_0897.jpg
DSC_0900.jpg

DSC_0903.jpg
DSC_0910.jpg
DSC_0917.jpg
DSC_0919.jpg
DSC_0920.jpg
DSC_0922.jpg
DSC_0923.jpg

well thats it for now how you like the progress, thanks for lookin guys ;D

Thats looking very nice Martay :) ...odd looking aircraft .

Chris.

Very nice work on the Ar 555. Looks sharp. Looking forward to your next update.

Latest posts

Back