1/35 Tamiya M2A2 Bradley ODS IFV

SecretSanta said:
spud said:
I have kits already for the juniors :)

Let's wait and see if I finish the kit and you feel it is prize worthy. If that's the case we can discuss where to send the kit. I will say this, to protect my Secret "007" type identity, I'll probably have you send it to one of the SMA mods.

Thanks for the challege to finish!

lol na i will give it to the deserving kit i like. so yea better do a crappy job ;D have Rudolph paint it for ya and we will be fine

LOL...going to be fun to watch the big get his hands dirty for once!! :eek: I'll be hanging with the elves in the gallery!!! ;D

Now we know what Santa does with all of the naughty children's presents; he builds them himself during his vacation! ;D

Hello everybody,

I've spent a good amount of time at the bench the last few days and have got plenty of work done.

Lower hull complete:
IMG_0504_zps9544f706.jpg
IMG_0505_zps06d8a88e.jpg
IMG_0506_zpse3cc32b8.jpg
IMG_0507_zps9a0740ad.jpg
IMG_0509_zpsc2de28dc.jpg
IMG_0510_zps2deef7dc.jpg
IMG_0512_zps615bd3b6.jpg

I have since moved on to the turret.
Here is a picture of the mold quality of the main gun (the kit gives two guns for different variants of the vehicle.)
IMG_0523_zps3e4e1ef3.jpg

You will see I drilled out the gun barrel and muzzle break.
IMG_0524_zps73f17162.jpg
Yup, the light shines through. ;D
IMG_0525_zpsaf643fa3.jpg

Hope you guys like!

Les said:
Looking good Santa! :)

Thanks Les!

spud said:
will you be adding any resin upgrades?

I am going to do the build pretty must OOB other than maybe the tracks. I've been checking out some of the AFV tracks, might pick those up. In terms of stowage etc, the kit comes with a ton of it. Tamiya loaded this thing up, it came with figures too but I've already glued down the hatches.

im thinking of one of these with teh upgraded armor for mabe after the bsc

Thanks G! It really is a very fun build! I have the turret almost complete. I should have this in primer shortly.

SecretSanta said:
Thanks G! It really is a very fun build! I have the turret almost complete. I should have this in primer shortly.

He's flying on this....must have gotten into the Reindeer's magic dust!! ::)

TRM said:
SecretSanta said:

He's flying on this....must have gotten into the Reindeer's magic dust!! ::)

Magic dust..... Isn't that illegal???

No, they passed the vote in one of the last elections up there!! :p

LOL...I can certainly agree with that Big Man!! Excellent turn out this year!!

8) pssssst...still think he is using magic though! ;D

Latest posts

Back