1/35 Tamiya M2A2 Bradley ODS IFV

SecretSanta

Ho Ho Ho, happy Big Spring Contest!!!

Since it's spring time it's a little slower and thought I'd give the BSC a shot this year.

Looking forward to joining the fun.

Here's my date stamp of the un-started kit.

2013-03-01_17-56-57_317_zpsd58eadfa.jpg

Santa - Out

Seems like Santa has join the armor now we need to better watch out lol

Adam you need to re-plan again :D

JS, I think this is not Scott it more of a Madman lol

adampolo13 said:
That and the old bearded dude is doing the kit I was going to do........ :mad:
Sorry Adam. I must have missed this in the chatter thread. With that stash of yours there has to be something else you can build?
JohnSimmons said:
You mean Scott?
I thought Scott was building a Helo?
Eastrock said:
I think this is not Scott it more of a Madman lol
Well, I couldn't agree with you more. I really must be mad to travel the world in one night sliding up and down strangers chimneys.

SecretSanta said:
adampolo13 said:
That and the old bearded dude is doing the kit I was going to do........ :mad:
Sorry Adam. I must have missed this in the chatter thread. With that stash of yours there has to be something else you can build?

Who am I to agrue with Santa, but you could have given me a heads up....

I guess I'll start with my Longbow and go from there. Good luck Santa, you'll need it! :p

Maybe we need the fighting chance since Santa has join the armor category :D

so if santa finishes his build and i like it where do i send on of my prizes too ?

spud said:
so if santa finishes his build and i like it where do i send on of my prizes too ?

Spud, if you like my finished work (assuming I finish) that much you can ask Scott G for the name and address of a Jr. member that completes a build for the 2013 SMA BSC and you can send the kit onto that individual.

Deal?

spud said:
I have kits already for the juniors :)

Let's wait and see if I finish the kit and you feel it is prize worthy. If that's the case we can discuss where to send the kit. I will say this, to protect my Secret "007" type identity, I'll probably have you send it to one of the SMA mods.

Thanks for the challege to finish!

I here by, solemnly swear that no elf, reindeer, Mrs. Claus or any other holiday entity will help me finish this kit. This kit will be completed by me and me alone. Furthermore, if my promise is broken, I will voluntarily relinquish of all my SecretSanta powers.

On this date, March 1st, 2013

SMA SecretSanta

Latest posts

Back