1/35 SAS Land Rover "Pink Panther"

Nice work. I have just realised that I ordered the wrong pink so now have to wait for the UK desert pink to arrive. Pantherman
I have these 2. I've been using the UK desert pink. It's the one I used on our Spitfire.

Attachments

• 20231001_062243.jpg
    20231001_062243.jpg
    427.9 KB · Views: 3
It's always a sad time when I get close to the end of a build. :(
I've like our group builds.
Maybe we could find and vote on a kit for a future build?

It's always a sad time when I get close to the end of a build. :(
I've like our group builds.
Maybe we could find and vote on a kit for a future build?
Sounds good to me, any suggestions? I think we need to go with something completely crazy for a change . Pantherman

Sounds good to me, any suggestions? I think we need to go with something completely crazy for a change . Pantherman
How about something cheap like a Tamiya Hanomag but add bit's and paint it outrageous to create something weird . Pantherman

I had a busy Sunday so I didn't get a huge amount done. I did get the underside of the body painted and am almost done with the wheels. I also used some Tamiya powders to get some highlights on the chassis.

Attachments

• 20231002_062558.jpg
    20231002_062558.jpg
    325.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I would like to invite anyone interested to join our group build for this kit;
1/35 SAS Land Rover "Pink Panther"

We have not determined the date yet. I'm just inviting anyone who would like to join.
This is not a competition, it's just us guys, and girls, getting together and share our progress and friendly banter.hey guys

now you intrested me in join this group. i have to order one of this Pink Panther now. But i'm waiting for my payday.

Amen brother. I have to wait for payday for our next build, which we'll pow wow, on later.
Come on aboard, we'd love to have you build with us.

Amen brother. I have tobwait for payday for our next build, which we'll pow wow, on later.
Come on aboard, we'd love to have you build with us
I had a busy Sunday so I didn't get a huge amount done. I did get the underside of the body painted and am almost done with the wheels. I also used some Tamiya powders to get some highlights on the chassis.
Looking really good!

I agree, let's do a little recon for our next one.
What about a biplane as one to add to a list of other ideas.

One thing I'm not fond of is the robot mec war figures. They look cool, but would not be a fan to build.

I agree, let's do a little recon for our next one.
What about a biplane as one to add to a list of other ideas.

One thing I'm not fond of is the robot mec war figures. They look cool, but would not be a fan to build.
I'm liking the bi plane idea. Red barron maybe, well it's almost pink. Pantherman

I found Red Barron and another German biplane.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231002_100252_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20231002_100252_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20231002_100128_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20231002_100128_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 4
  • shopping.jpeg
    shopping.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 4

Latest posts

Back