1/32 apache helicopter model kit

arohk

Hey guys just wondering I am trying to see if there is any other 1/32 kits of the AH-64 apache helicopter. The only one I seem to be able to find is the Revell one which is basically a identical one of the 1/48 only bigger. I have checked ebay and BC Shavers and hobbies our in city store but no luck I also did a search of my back up store Elm city with still no luck. So I thought maybe someone here might know if there is one. If not which 1/48 scale kit would you all think is the best detailed I have the revell one already.

Thanks a lot all

The only one that I know of is the Revell kit. Got one in the stash about 25% built. I know Academy did some 1/35 choppers, but I think they were mostly Cobras, Blackhawks and Kiowas. Don't recall seeing anyone do a 1/35 Apache.

Figured maybe Trumpeter would give it a go, would make a nice bookend with the 1/35 Hind.

Revell is the only game in town. Think you can pick up an Eduard Big Ed for it and some Cobra Company resin to dress it up tho.

Elm City Hobbies said:
The only one that I know of is the Revell kit. Got one in the stash about 25% built. I know Academy did some 1/35 choppers, but I think they were mostly Cobras, Blackhawks and Kiowas. Don't recall seeing anyone do a 1/35 Apache.

Figured maybe Trumpeter would give it a go, would make a nice bookend with the 1/35 Hind.
The Korean company Hapdong makes the 1/35 Apache AH-64A and AH-64D.

Thanks Black Sheep that not a bad looking bird and a pretty good price as well. most seem to be about $45 with free shipping can't beat that.

Thanks for posting the vids they are both very cool looking, I like the fact the AH-64D comes with the stinger missile tubes. It also looks like it wouldn't be to hard to open the canopy up either. It's deffnitly a kit worth getting to go along with an AH-60.

Latest posts

Back