1/24 Hoverbike kitbash thingy

Beork

I said I should post more often at the SMA, so lets try to actually do it ;P

Been building this for a while using a 1/32 Revell Stuka (really old thing that), a 1/24 GP motorcycle and some other odd parts.

100_0985.jpg
100_0983.jpg
100_0986.jpg

I didn’t know what to do with colour, it was initially imagined as a military vehicle. My son was bugging me to make something that was not military an dpreferable with a bright colour scheme so I’ll try to accomadate him and make it a racer.
Someone at the ma.k forum came up with this colour scheme:

125747241.jpg

Which I love
Currently I’m trying to locate the paints, fixing up a driver and doing touch-ups on the bike.

I’m thinking about doing a new one for casting… Taking a zundapp for the bike part as the frame is more open and fits better with the Stuka front.

Very cool! Looks like a racer out of some anime, great bash/scratch job!

Poor Messerschmitt and Stuka. They lost their noses... :D
Great Work, love that hoover bike.

Thanks guys! The driver is getting fixed and last puttying and sanding round is finished for the bike.
Added a bike stand thingy as well, almost time to order paints

@merseajohn
The ford GT was the one he took the colours of, now I just have to reproduce them...
I found the right blue, but not yet the orange.
As the LHS shut down a while ago I have to guess the colour on webpages....

@Chiefpettyofficer:
Ah, Messerschmitt, that's where the back part come from, couldn't remember... should be the 109 series right?

Yeah thought it looked familiar, my Father in law has built a very nice 1/24 gt 40 in those colours I'll try and find out what paint he used.

If you could find out I'd be very grateful, I think I nailed the blue, but the orange is difficult.

Latest posts

Back