Yeaaaah ! Contest time !!!

I might guess, Ken is entering the armor category... :) well, I'm also looking forward in the afterlife build I just saw one in youtube Dr. Cranky to be exact, a zombie car I think... but I'm joining the armor division as well...

Splashcoat - TRM is correct.

There is not a specific theme to the contest. There is however one category with a specific theme - AFTER-LIFE.

Everything else is for builds that are semi-completed or completed and you can enter any genre in that category. It's a 'catch all'.

Let the show begin!!!!!
Who's ready to have some fun????
Buckle up boys it time to getter done!!!!

ScaleModelMadman said:
Nope, no aftermarket. I have three months bro, not three years,lol. It's all about the paint and the finish, although I might throw in some spares like gear, or scratch built stuff.

Thanks for the heads up on the cab fit, I'll keep my eyes pealed.

KEN,

The "No Aftermarket" comment was Me just saying out loud that this contest bars AM parts being used. It's going to Interesting & Refreshing !! I'm gettin' geared up !! Lock-N-Load !

panzerace007 said:
KEN,

The "No Aftermarket" comment was Me just saying out loud that this contest bars AM parts being used.

Well as Scott mentioned, the contest does allow aftermarket but for modelers like myself, the time frame effects this decision.

I hope to be able to mount this to a small base with maybe an Alpine figure but I said that last year and it didn't materialize until after the competition.

Oh ! SoooWeet ! Some how I thought We couldn't use AM. ...... Well I'm glad I was mistaken !

O.K. ... I've got a Elephant (DML) it came with those Dreaded D.S. trax , but I have some ModelKasten trax for her !!! Sadly, I don't think any one really makes a good P.E. set for this ... except for th fenders......

I'll see what I grab from AMPS ...

today & a Wake up !!!

And keep in mind > Vehicle + Base + Figure = Diorama category.

Vehicle + Simple base (road, some grass perhaps) = Genre category.

I am building a diorama, 1/350 scale complete with little itty bitty people.....But I won't be able to start until Sunday....

Couple of days for my start. I'll be in the aircraft category but I'm not sure which bird. I'll see what the store has in store, hopefully this weekend!

It's April 1st here...... ;D
Just sent in my kit photo and entry info
Good luck everyone

Yeah Baby !!! April 1st. It's Here !!! This is what I have on deck !!!

DSC07809.jpg
DML's Elephant - moulded on Zimm, Modelkasten Trax !!

DSC07812.jpg

Ah-ha !! Look what I found. I've had this in th stash for a few Months. I got this at a Chapter raffle !! I know nothing about this kit. Has any one built it ? ..... I will add a 20mm barrel, from RB, in place of the kit barrel and.... It's in 1/35th scale, !!! Hmmm. might be a Dio ??? Not sure yet. ....

I might add some more. I'll have a better grip on that when I get back from th Show next week-end !!

Latest posts

Back