Yamato 2199 1/1000

She looks magnificient ! Even prettier than the Bandai toy (the recent one).

I've been eyeballing this kit for some time now. Can't justify the cost to mama though...lol. I have it on my X-Mas wish list though.

She looks great thanks for mentioning a few of the main issues hopefully I can overcome these when I star mine.

May need to get this one to go with the one I did for the BSC a couple of years ago.
Yours turned out very nicely

Fredrik64 said:
Looks great ! i like the photos to

Thanks glad you liked it :)

YOULI said:
She looks magnificient ! Even prettier than the Bandai toy (the recent one).

Thank you :) I was not aware that there was a more recent one than this :eek: Would like to at least check it out. Do you have a link for it ?

RedDragon62 said:
I've been eyeballing this kit for some time now. Can't justify the cost to mama though...lol. I have it on my X-Mas wish list though.

I do think it's reasonably priced :p And it's definitely good bang for the buck .

arohk said:
She looks great thanks for mentioning a few of the main issues hopefully I can overcome these when I star mine.

It's not a simple snap together kit like other's from bandai but it's still easy to build. As long as you are aware of the pooints I mentioned you should be able to do a great looking model.

Grendels said:
Beautiful!!!

Thanks. The ship is wonderful I'm glad I could bring out some of it's beauty :)

Quaralane said:
May need to get this one to go with the one I did for the BSC a couple of years ago.
Yours turned out very nicely

Thank you. I cannot recommend it more, for anyone into sci fi.

Latest posts

Back