Y-Wing pics

fblanton

Some pics of my build of the Fine Molds 1/72 scale Y-Wing. I really hope FM will consider doing this ship in 1/48th.

IMG_3489.jpg

IMG_3494.jpg

IMG_3492.jpg

IMG_3490.jpg

Frank Blanton

Awesome stuff Frank, nice to see that you (like myself) do stuff other than armor.

8)

Nice Y wing. I have yet to build this thing - lots of parts in that box.

Nice work on that. Not an easy kit, but a very well engineered one.
You did an excellent job on her

Nice photos, that kit is on my wish list.....

Love what you did with the weathering.

Rock-On. A great build of one of the Unsung heros of Star Wars ANH !! I've always liked th lines of this ship, It's good to know th kit is out there !! I dig th weathering !!

This now gives Me th inspiration to step outside th Armor & get into th Universe. I have a few sittin' in th Stash , While it's not new .. Vader's Tie Fighter is calling My name.

ERIK

Sweet looking ride !!!

I just started weathering on some of mine and ... I just hope I can get to that level !!!

they are nice models.... but man !!! it's a labour of love to get to look right !

Nice job on yours...

Thank you all for the compliments. Some of the weathering was done using a very fine point marker pen. Head tip size of .005. I am no master, sometimes it just turns out pretty cool.
Thanks.

Frank Blanton

ya gotta love the FineMolds Star Wars kits, they just fall together so easily and without much need putty - well in the case of the Y-Wing -

Well done frank

Great job, especially your weathering and wear! You're inspiring me to get that kit and try it. I always had a soft spot for the Y-wings. They were the Torpedo 8 of the rebel assault. And it's a cool-looking craft, too.

Latest posts

Back