World War Z

2013 is shaping up to be an awesome year for movies....this one, Ironman 3, Star Trek 2, GI Joe.....going to be a busy summer!

Yeah. But I can't say, I was disappointed this year either and I still need to watch the new Bond and I bought tickets for the Hobbit yesterday. ;D I didn't know they made this into a movie. I kind of liked the book and I loved the Zombie Survival Guide so I am thrilled. But I guess this film has not much in common with the book from what I can see in the trailer.

Elastirion said:
I guess this film has not much in common with the book from what I can see in the trailer.

From what I read, the movie adaption has nothing to do with the book. Max brooks signed the rights over and he washed his hands over it...The nature of book to movie adaption. :-\
http://screenrant.com/world-war-z-movie-book-differences-discussion-kofi-127543/
http://drezner.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2012/11/10/why_world_war_z_scares_me_and_not_in_the_good_way

This would have been better as a series because of it's personal accounts, geopolitical reaction and fallout, and environmental impact post world war z. Probably 10 times better then "walking dead."
My 2 cents.

Elm City Hobbies said:
2013 is shaping up to be an awesome year for movies....this one, Ironman 3, Star Trek 2, GI Joe.....going to be a busy summer!
apart from that great trailer i cant wait and all the above "we are going to need a bigger tv"

I'm looking forward to the movie Rush, its about the 1976 F1 season and the story of James Hunt and Nicky Lauda. Nicky had a very bad accident in Germany, but six weeks later was racing again.
This is the actual race footage,

Niki Lauda's near fatal crash

An incredible story with one of F1's true playboys, James Hunt and one of F1's bravest drivers Nicky Lauda. The film is directed by Ron Howard, he doesn't usually make bad films so i'm realy looking forward to it.
Hopefully not to much CGI.

Gag

Dang Gag, thanks for bringing this to my attention. I wasnt even aware of this movie until this clip. Im definately geared up to seeing this movie.

Latest posts

Back