world of modern warfare group build rewards for completed entries

ozzy59he

i sent my e-mail address to dreamknight as requested even sent it a second time to make sure he received it but still have not heard anything any one got any information? ???

He's probably busy like the rest of us. I JUST saw the info to send him a PM lol. And if he doesn't it's not a big deal anyways. It was good motivation to finish something ;)

DK has been extremely busy with work. He will answer but it could take a while.

Cool, I wasnt aware of this til today, and Im one of the lucky few. :D

Looking at a few items at SB, Just cant decide between a new kit, some aftermarket accesories or some finishing supplies...

Remember my brothers... patience... pays off in the end, we have learned this from the SMA big spring contest this year, it took a little longer than we wanted, but beacuse of our patience... when we finally got there it was a blast, and we all got a little something.. so if DK doesn't answer right away it dont bother me a bit ;D

i understand being patient and i am trying, but i also expect people to keep their word or at least communicate that something has come up.
we are all slaves these days to busy schedules but i do not think it is too much to ask to at least post something on the matter
oh well i guess that is life

Latest posts

Back