WIP: A Camel In Space...

It depends on the moon itself. ;) There had been terraforming on some moons, so this should be okay. Still no Venice Beach there, but at least some green.

;D

Badge in position...

camel48_zpsf29e0c55.jpg

Laser cannon painted...

camel47_zps3c6e7242.jpg

May I introduce to you Mr. Downey Jr. II, the desperate desert desperado:

camel50_zpsc6dd818f.jpg

Nice, really like the spots

Ey, you're from Germany right? going to darmstadt spacedays?

Thanks. The dots were sprayed with a "loose mask" (is that the correct word?!), means I took a paper, cut several dots in it and sprayed over it without touching the surface (but holding it close to the surface) :)

Yep, Im from Germany. From Saxony, to be more correct. And thats exactly the problem... Its a loooong distance to Darmstadt. But most probably one of our club mates will be there.

Im taking part in a German SciFi forum as well - and thats the top theme these days of course. We have a caertain member here thats taking part in both forum as well and - as far as I know - he goes there. ;)

Phoxim right? I'm there as well, from time to time, but my German isn't too good, so difficult to follow.
Other member must be Struschie, he's everywhere, bit of a stasi kinda guy ;)

Saxony, that's about 500 kilometers? Same as my distance (Rotterdam, Netherlands), I do go though, my wife forces me :p

Cool, so the dots get more fuzzy with the distance... cool effect. Bit like a frog or reptile.
Need to work out how to replicate that with brushes, no A/B here.

LOL... Your SWMBO forces you?! thats kinda funny. :D

That method should work with a rattle can as well I guess. ;)

SWMBO?
Mur?

Ah rattlecans, of course, will try that... would have to change the workflow a bit... good idea!

News from the Camel:

Camo completed and the original concept was slightly changed . For instance, I wasnt too confident with the crater. The inner surface was changed from water - it didnt dry clear and looked milky - to a dry surface, plus Mr.Downey jr. II had to go (he was disturbing the look of the "closed" surface). But Ill use him for a further project for sure.

Crater:

camel61_zpsfd05a399.jpg

camel60_zpsad5394c3.jpg

Buzz Cam:

camel59_zps2f6f5758.jpg

Camel:

camel57_zpsd5689058.jpg

camel58_zps3099d9fd.jpg

camel56_zps1c5c8a1b.jpg

camel55_zps10c484b5.jpg

I kind of liked that crater, the milky look to the water helped to give it a other world appearance.

Latest posts

Back