Who has this?

Haodoken1

I saw this on evilbay and was wondering who makes it? It seems the current bid price is exceptionally high for a 1/2500 scale ship. Any help much appreciated!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

GK no doubt. Don't think you'll find many of these out there since they usually get kitted in batches of 12-20 units at a time. Try either the RI or RPF (Resin Illuminati, Replica Prop Forum) for more info on this kit. It's the first I've seen of this design in a resin kit. Curious as to the price. Kits like this normally step in at around $300.00. The box art looks top notch but the resin is bagged. Hmm. Normally the resin is wrapped in bubble wrap. The seller probably opened it, figured it wasn't for him and re-packaged, I'm guessing.

Gotcha! Too bad I'm too poor in money/time (I have a newborn :) ) to actually go to WF. The kit looks like its being sold by Federation Models. Not on their website yet though. Hmmm... we'll have to see if it's worth getting.

Jeez, it was only selling for about $25 @ WF. Word has it that complete aztek decals will follow once they hit the online retailer.

I too would like to check out WF one time. Looks and sounds like fun. I just went to the SSM site and commented in that thread. I've got to be honest and say that I'm not at all impressed with R2's new kits for 2012-13. All I would have love to have seen was a 350 K'Tinga. Everything else is just repops in different scales. Very weak lineup if your asking me, which I know no one did, but an Iron Giant? Really? Fun little animated film but do people really want that for their shelves? I guess someone does. With all the hype and hoopla at SSM about WF I feel deflated about R2. Ah' well, there's always next year.

Glorfindel said:
I too would like to check out WF one time. Looks and sounds like fun. I just went to the SSM site and commented in that thread. I've got to be honest and say that I'm not at all impressed with R2's new kits for 2012-13. All I would have love to have seen was a 350 K'Tinga. Everything else is just repops in different scales. Very weak lineup if your asking me, which I know no one did, but an Iron Giant? Really? Fun little animated film but do people really want that for their shelves? I guess someone does. With all the hype and hoopla at SSM about WF I feel deflated about R2. Ah' well, there's always next year.

I think most of their new kit resources have been tied up in the 1/350 TOS Enterprise.

Just looked and like you not thrilled with the line up.

Latest posts

Back