Wheels for sale

Renius

Hi, if anyone needs it, I have a lot of wheels for sale (~300pcs).
From keychain. Rubber/alloy/bearing.
1 pcs - $ 0.10
Min order 20pcs.

miniwheel.jpg

Last edited:
From a keychain? They might be a bit too large for any 1/24 - 1/25 scale auto kit. Asking $10 per tire? Good luck with that. At any IPMS model show, dealers are selling auto kit tires for $2 for a set of 4 with rims. Slicks for $3 - $4 for a pair.

.10cents? That’s almost too cheap lol. What size are they?
My company manufactures key chains. We got keychains with wheels from a supplier and we only needed O-rings, so I thought maybe someone needs wheels for a project.
I'll keep it in storage for a while, if no one needs it, I'll sell it to a scrap yard and forget about it.
Didn't mentioned that they are located in Europe, but shipping is not a problem. We ship worldwide all the time.

Screenshot_20240427-100858_Google PDF Viewer.jpg

The bearing could be a plus, you should post these on some RC forums. They could be used as front runners for a top-fuel-type car model.

The bearing could be a plus, you should post these on some RC forums. They could be used as front runners for a top-fuel-type car model.
Thank you for the suggestion. If you know, can you name a few or a link would be helpful (if this forum alows that).

Latest posts

Back