WAVE S.A.F.S. Staff Sergeant David Woodwards

Lincoln Wright

cimg8528a.jpg

Staff Sergeant David Woodwards seen operating here near Old Darwin, April 14th 2885. A successful raid operation to disrupt SDRF supply imports from Asia and appropriate fuel and foodstuffs that were quickly loaded into long range transports. This daring daylight raid captured the Old Darwin Aerospace Port intact and allowed full use for sub-orbital shuttles for a full 2 hours before the Strahl Area Robot Defense Network came back online and responded.

Swiftly falling back into the desert to awaiting transports, the raiders made good their escape with zero casualties and only 1 suit lost to malfunction.

Special thanks to Mr. David Woods of DWartist Painting Blog for the beautifully painted figure head, David is not only an artist but a gentleman and does top notch work and had it here within a week of making the offer. Amazing! He’s done an amazing job to match the colors to the suit so well despite not being able to see the suit first hand.

Can’t say the same for myself on this one, probably the longest suffering project I have worked on and there’s only really a week or so of evenings in it but I’ve been stretched to find time to work on it. Will catch up on some In Progress photos as they are in the camera but not had the chance to upload and share but will do so soon.

Thanks for looking, hope you like it.

Lincoln

cimg8514b.jpg

cimg8513a.jpg

cimg8523a.jpg

cimg8525a.jpg

cimg8526a.jpg

Series here; http://www.scale120.com/?p=2295

Latest posts

Back