Wave Oskar Sk362 Panzer spahwagen

MaschinenKrueger

You want MaK with that?
I couldn't wait to start the new Wave Oskar kit once I received it. It's easy to assemble but I plan to detail it with the soon to be released Hexamodel Oskar detail set. I've basically gotten it as far as I can right now.

I modified the rear hull as I have seen the preliminary shots. I also took this opportunity to add some additional details to help spruce things up a bit.

oskar_0.jpg

oskar_00.jpg

oskar_1.jpg

oskar_2.jpg

oskar_3.jpg

oskar_5.jpg

oskar_6.jpg

So I've made a little progress. Hexamodel did all the hard work so I don't have too. Hinge parts are just blue tacked in place for now. There is so much detail, it will need to be painted prior to assembly. I added a few more greeblies under the head socket section.

osker_01.jpg

osker_02.jpg

osker_03.jpg

osker_04.jpg

osker_05.jpg

A lot has happened since January. I spent most of my weekend masking...

osker_01.jpg

oskar_03.jpg

oskar_02.jpg

I added a dark tan filter to help unify everything.

Thanks Scott. Won a 1st, Best "Spacecraft" and Best of Show at a local model event Saturday. That last one really surprised me.

Congrats on the win, it was well-deserved. Very cool model and scene, I love the details of the inside bits, looks very realistic.

more awesomeness from the boss ;D

Show and Tell us some more of that toolbox !

I was hoping to see more of it @ your site . :(

Cheers ,
Uru

Thanks Uru. The toolbox was swipped from the old Goblin vignette. The Goblin leg broke (again) and I didn't feel like repairing it (again). I resorted the tools and added a little dust. Here it is from the Goblin scene. The box and tools are from the Hasegawa Merc figure set.

http://www.maschinenkrueger.com/joomla/images/stories/goblin/010510/goblin16.jpg

That's my darn Forstner bit !!

I recognize the corrosion !

I need to check out that Hasegawa kit ---

I assume it's this one :

hsgmk-02_0_zpscxwsjypg.jpg

I didn't know it came with groovy extras ---
---- all styrene , yeah ? or some PE ?

Uru

Latest posts

Back