Walking Dead

I hate to say it but Andrea kinda got on my nerves anyway. Not too upset about that one. Man, is Carl turning hardcore or what?!

I liked Andrea she would be good in a firefight and for after party fun lol now Carl ya he is being termed the little govenor. should be interesting with all those new people in the prison lets hope some of the old people don't kick in their sleep though.

I watched this seasons final episode last night. I'm not too sure how I feel about it. You know the governor is going to come back at some point... That, and I still can't figure out why they'd go back to the prison and not stay in the town. But ya, Carl is a bad dude now.

I was kinda wondering that myself could be the prison is eaisier to defend not sure on that.

The only thing about the Prison is that the back of it is still open/destroyed. That's how the walkers get in. I thought the town was completely walled etc. Who knows what's in store. One thing I've been constantly wondering, since there is a giant fence around the Prison, why they don't just kill the walkers all day? If I was in that situation I think I'd just go up and down the fence all day stabing themin the head. It'd be better than doing nothing...

Then you'd have a mile high pile of bodies to take care of every day, and if not attended to fast enough, they could end up piling up high enough to scale the fence.

With the extra people thy have now rebuilding the prison into a livable and defendable structure would not be as difficult.
Rebuild the fences and secure any holes in the buildings, have a safe room in the middle of the compound.
They have room for planting food if they can track down supplies, which is probably as simple has going back and raiding the town.
Left them wide open for many many different ways the story could go.

All those extra folks are kids and grannies though...mostly.

I think the Gov. will amass a zombie army.

Scott Girvan said:

Zombie Army, so much scarier than the Salvation army :)

that would be kinds cool if he could find a way to at least semi control them.
Pied Piper style :)

Scott, I liked your comparison of Daryl to Boba Fett. He's definitely my favorite character. Michonne is pretty wicked as well.

Scott Girvan said:

Sounds like an interesting idea for a dio... haha

Latest posts

Back