Waiting on the Convoy

Everything is looking amazing! Hope we get to see "Lawrence of Arabia" (John) at some stage as well! ;)

Thanks Nick! ;D Appreciate it buddy! Oh, I'm thinking I have some plans for him in the future. Just need to finish the couple project for the contest 1st. ::)

TRM,

WoW !! I forgot about this one . I love that Stove ! You Nailed it !! Great Job on the half open window on th Horch !! Th figures are shaping up !!

That Boi, is Smokin' !!!

Thanks Erik! Oh yeah, thanks for reminiding me I have been neglecting it too!! LOL!! ;) Back at it soon! 8)

Its looking good bud I've brought them figures so looking forward to seein them finished and as for cooking it looks amazing looks like the cooker at my local greasy spooner

Geegad

Thanks for stopping by and the kind words geegad!! I'll be hitting the figs again soon. Just need to finish the couple things I got in the contest first along with one of life's speed bumps! 8)

Thank you Skow! I'm looking forward to getting back into this project and finishing, now that the SMA Contest is winding dow. ;D

That is a big project ! You've got it all in there but the kitchen sink!

I like where you are taking this..... It will look the part, I have no doubts?...

Keep the good work coming!

Norm.

Thanks Norm! Slowly sliding back into this one now that the contest is winding down.

Time to breathe!!! ;)

Latest posts

Back