ups and downs

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
hay its been a while since i have really posted my own thread, its been a long few weeks, still not have touched my F-106x, in fact i have not touched anything model related at all. :-\

however i have some good news, i have received an award for doing tours, i also have used the brake disk and drum lathe for the first time today, and it went well... think i have it figured out 8). bad news is a auto student that had failed the class, is back in another Trade, the person is really annoying, one time i had a accident and put gear oil in a gas can, he made fun of me for it, funny thing is he has no room to talk since he failed the entire class, he just drives me nuts.

anyhow, thats pritty much it for me, thought i would give you guys a little update on whats going on, as soon as i get some paint thinner i will probably start work on finishing up the F-106x, one of the canards busted off while i was gone, so i will have to fix that too! hopefully this little situation with Mr Fail cools down.

Latest posts

Back