Trumpeters Sturer Emil WIP

Tony lee

100_0789.jpg
The Emil is a pretty nice kit for a Trumpeter. The mold seams have been minimal and few knock out pits.
I can't handle rubber band tracks so I replaced those with my favorite Friulmodel examples. I had read something about the barrel was incorrect as well as the manlet and that's why you see the ArmorScale AM.
There's also a Voyager PE set under there somewhere.

I'm just going to make a quick run through of the build to bring you to where I am now in the building process.
100_0797.jpg
After getting the suspension assembled the tracks were build and fitted.

Next came the PE fenders and the 128mm gun breech and base mount.
100_0798.jpg

With that out of the way it was time to get those PE ammo storage lockers together and the items that install on the rear casement wall.
100_0804.jpg

Lets see how everything fits in there:
100_0820.jpg
100_0819.jpg
100_0823.jpg

Startin to get that all business attitude:
100_0816.jpg

Time to go outside and play:
I had some PE boxes from another kit that i'm not going to use so what better place to add a few crew mods.
100_0855.jpg
The kit jack blocks had to go. Some balsa and brass makes a world of difference.
100_0891.jpg

Right fender furnishings
100_0896.jpg
Left fender goodies
100_0897.jpg

OK that's where it is for now.
Any comments good or bad are most welcome.
Thanks
Tony lee :)

TONY,

Now that's a SooWeet Ride !! Great work on th P.E. ! Lookin forward to seein' Her get painted !

Well done so far. I like the Ammunition display. Guess I have to get that Package for my own Emil :)
It looks like, you also build a Panzer II. Recognize it in the background :)

LOL! I'm not laughing because your build is funny - I'm laughing because it's insanely awesome! Unreal detail. So good.

Nice. im just now gettin a look at this. that is a ton of metal! awesome work!

Latest posts

Back