Trumpeter 88mm PAK 43

FAUST

Ola Guys

First time I showcase my work here. And it is my latest finished kit. Trumpeters 1:35 88mm PAK43. Built OOTB as I like to finish stuff from time to time and painted with Tamiya Acrylics and the 1945 Paint set from AK interactive. Weathering and chips with Humbrol enamel and Oils.

It still needs a bit of pigments but it will end up in a much larger project, A diorama themed around the last stages of the Defense of Berlin and I keep that step till last to make sure everything gets the same treatment. The relatively clean appearance also has got to do with this as I wanted to give the impression the gun was pulled out of a depot in a hurry and only has been active for a week or so.

PAK43_002.jpg

PAK43_003.jpg

PAK43_004.jpg

PAK43_005.jpg

PAK43_006.jpg

PAK43_007.jpg

PAK43_008.jpg

PAK43_009.jpg

PAK43_010.jpg

PAK43_011.jpg

PAK43_012.jpg

PAK43_013.jpg

Looking forward to any feedback

With friendly greetz

Robert Blokker

Commented on Missing Lynx but I'll say it again,

really nice finish on this, I can't wait to see it in a diorama/vignette setting.

Cool

Very nice work! It looks well used in the field. I can't wait to see the diorama it will be part of.

Thanks guys for the replies

@ Ken.
Saw it... Had not yet have time to reply to you there. Thanks for the compliments. The dio will be a little while away. It will be kinda big. However I decided to cut it up in small sections workwise. This factually is section 1. The next item will be a Mercedes L1500. Then comes a miniart factory and the sewersection I have in mind. I try to do it this way to keep inspired and not loose my interest in the big picture.

@ Dusky
Thanks a lot for the kind words. See above re the diorama setting. It will be there eventually. Only it will be a little time away.

@ Adam
Thanks for the kind words. It was my pleasure.

Wow, Weathering and chipping spot on mate.
I really like the dirting/darkening gradation from top to bottom.

Cheers!

Ola Guys

Thank you all for the replies. I'm glad you like it. More progress from this project will follow soon. I'm hoping to finish this whole dio in the coming half year. Step 2 the Merc L1500 is almost assembled and ready for paint. And part three the factory wall is also almost there. Prepare for a lot of pictures.

Great job, Robert :)

The chipping is spot on, it's hard to tell it was painted and not real chipped paint.

@ Bullardino
Thanks a lot that is actually the best compliment I could have expected to get..

WOW .. The weathering is just perfect ... not heavy, not un-realistic... really looks like the real thing on display after some usage .. AWesome work

Latest posts

Back