1/35 What if Panzer (Pak. Taco) Ma.k

WSOD_2015

Hello,

I would like to post here some photos of the model that I have designed and constructed.

I have named the model Pak. Taco (Due to the German cannon that it bears Pak. 40 75mm and Taco due to another similar 4 legged "tank" that is named Taco) and it fits in the "What if ? " and Ma.k (Maschinen Krieger) category of models in 1/35 scale.

The kit has been designed in a 3D CAD program and the prototype was machined with CNC milling out of urethane prototyping board some other parts of the model where 3D printed.

The final kit has been reproduced from silicon molds with urethane resin with the aid of vacuum and pressure casting.

I attach some photos from the prototype at its construction phase and the final kit
assembled.

Later I will upload photos from the painting of the model.

Any comments are welcomed.

Best Regards,
Evangelos Agas

das.png

20150307_154537.jpg

20150307_165307.jpg

20150307_175938.jpg

IMG_3225%202.jpg

IMG_3223%202.jpg

IMG_3228.jpg

IMG_3224.jpg

IMG_3221.jpg

IMG_3214.jpg

IMG_3225.jpg

A great little kit, in my opinion. You can definitely see lots of reusing of idler wheels for feet, repurposed kit hatches, differential covers for drive wheels, etc. Excellent project, and excellent execution. Is she going to get paint?

Hello NecronautDrummer,

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate your opinion.
Yes for sure its gonna be painted! The only problem with the "what if ?" models is the endless possibilities of the camouflage patterns ;D . I haven't decided which one to choose...
I am thinking an ambush ww2 german camouflage. What do you think?

Best Regards,
Evangelos

The operator must be way short to need so many rungs to climb in . ;)

Show us more of the underside of the leg (s) -- springs in there ...

Hello there! :)

Thanks all for the comments.

I post here some work in progress of the assembly instructions that I am working on.

I post also an image with a figure next to the model for size reference.

Page_A.jpg

Page_B.jpg

20150831_194057.jpg

20150831_194040.jpg

Best Regards,
Evangelos

Latest posts

Back