Tristar Replacement Parts?

Dusky

Does anyone know whom to contact for Tristar replacement parts? I need to replace a few after a cement mishap.

I don't even know of many placed still carrying Tristar....been awhile since I have heard any news out of them either.

Best bet would be to try and contact them directly.

Unfortunately I wouldn't even know how to contact them directly. Their website is no more and I'm not sure the snail mail address on the box is correct either.

what about the importer for them?? they maybe able to help sourcing the part

Dusky said:
I haven't been able to find who their US importer is.

I would say your best bet is to talk with Scott of Elm City Hobbies as he would probably know the most. If it exists and you can get it he will know. I would even be willing to say if it exists and you can obtain it, he would be able to obtain it for you.

hooterville75 said:
I would say your best bet is to talk with Scott of Elm City Hobbies as he would probably know the most. If it exists and you can get it he will know. I would even be willing to say if it exists and you can obtain it, he would be able to obtain it for you.

You might want to scroll up and read his post.

hooterville75 said:
lol did you contact them directly ? Maybe just keep checking ebay. Especially junkyard parts.

Dusky said:
Unfortunately I wouldn't even know how to contact them directly. Their website is no more and I'm not sure the snail mail address on the box is correct either.

Your link is broken; ftp rather than http.

I couldn't get the site to load the past few times I tried, but it's working today. I sent them an email so we'll see what happens from there.

Latest posts

Back