"The Valencian Vampire" - Ma.K. Falke, 1/20 (PICTURE HEAVY)

tigrazor

audentes fortuna iuvat.
My favourite model of the last year. I just couldnt resist when my LHS had the price reduced for it and furthermore I had tons of ideas which I hoped to realize. That were custom made PSP plates, vegetation, reworking the pilot and of course the Falke itself - the placement of a "Capt. Amelia Steam" figure there (Scale75) came by chance.

It was a bit of work, but it came out a bit better than I thought!

Enjoy!

WIP:

Done...

Mrs. Amelia Steam fell over right before the shooting, so shes not there unfortunately. :p

Thanks Scott. Was the very first time I tried a camo like that - with Patafix (a kind of sticky clay used to tack posters and stuff like that) it worked out pretty good. ;)

Thank you. :) One thing about the Robotron sign... I grew up in the former GDR, and Robotron was a big combine producing machine parts, computers, "High" tech and all that stuff. The biggest one in GDR for that suppose.

I love it! Who makes Amelia? If she's 1/20 or thereabouts, I'll track one down for my MaK figure stash!

I love the camo, too, a kind of a Haifisch, a great white shark pattern.

Excellent work, on all counts, the kit, the figures and your staging for your photos, well done!

And 75mm might be just a tad too small, to use with 1/20 scale figures, they're closer to 100mm, I think. But, excellent piece!

Yes, she comes from Scale75. They make other beautful... ehm... girls:

http://www.scale75.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=54

And of course some other figures. 1/20 is a bit tricky if you dont want the usual BrickWorks stuff and are bored by Pit Stop Crews. ;) But the Fujimi set is a good set to work with. A friend does some casts for me (non-commercial use only of course).

BrickWorks figures are really nice, yes - and I appreciate the look of them, really. But imho theyre too expensive for a single figure. ;) Just my very personal 5 €-Cents.

Yeah, Brickworks is a bit pricey. I've gotten figures from some of the aftermarket makers like Lincoln Wright's Scale 120, and yes, I've got a couple of the Tamiya pit crew sets. There are some other lines of 1/20 racing figures in resin that are good material for conversion. I watch a lot of the auctions on eBay, too.

Scale 120? Dont know about them, sounds interesting. What was their address again?

Latest posts

Back