The ancient war machine

Java you have such a unique style...so very cool man. Always a pleasure to gaze at your creations.

:eek: Incredable! havnt a clue what it is....but I could look at it for ages! Well done :)

This dio is severely cool Java!! Glad you put lots of pics because I was finding new details to look at in every one of them. This is a real piece of art! Puts me in mind of a heavy metal album cover from the early 80's. Killer piece man!!

Wow thank you very much gentlemen,always a pleasure post my builds here and read all your awesome comments. ;D

Badass. Kind of reminds me of neo genesis evangelion mecha. I like the birds in flight, great details. If I could offer any criticism is that the base is a little distracting. Otherwise that's an incredible piece of art!

java said:
You'll have picture exhaustion in a minute. ::)

Nope. Definately will never get exhausted looking at this. Amazing creation and superbly detailed. Mate, this is epically cool. Loving it!!! 8)

What dimensions are the base? Just for an idea of size.

Thank you,you fine model builders you. 8)

Cave_Dweller: criticism always welcome :),at first i did have a lot less stuff on the base but it looked empty and didnt have an atmosphere i was trying to achive.

Igard: hey,the figure and cars are 1/43 scale and the base length is 15 1/2 inchs and the width is 12 1/2 inchs.

Always floored by your work. I especially like the figure as if gives the piece a good sense of scale (even more so than the car).

Latest posts

Back