Telford IPMS

Trev

Hi everyone sorry have not been on for a while. Have had some health problems. Thought I would give update on my trip to the show. It was a good experience lots of modelers from around the world and managed to get some advice and tips and hopefully useful ideas for improving myself. There was an immense amount of model's on display and for sale However some model's were astronomically expensive you need deep pockets. I did manage to get a few items and already planing (in my head) next year. Anyway cheers for looking will be back soon

It's a shame that some kits can cost so much. I've been doing a lot of Tamiya shopping on Amazon a lot of reasonable and easily obtainable kits.

It's a shame that some kits can cost so much. I've been doing a lot of Tamiya shopping on Amazon a lot of reasonable and easily obtainable kits.
I have the amazon deals set up and have been getting some decent kit's for really good prices.
Pantherman

Hi Guys good to hear from you. Thanks for your input. It's good to hear that there are some deals around. I think my main point was that it may put off younger people from enjoying our hobby, and that's a shame. Cheers and it's good to be back again have been suffering with my health of late.

Hi Guys good to hear from you. Thanks for your input. It's good to hear that there are some deals around. I think my main point was that it may put off younger people from enjoying our hobby, and that's a shame. Cheers and it's good to be back again have been suffering with my health of late.
Glad you're on the mend and busy building.
Pantherman

I really hope you get to feeling better soon.

Latest posts

Back