T-62 PE (so far)

BTW, I set The "Trench Log" brackets to high on this build. I'll sand the log down to fit under the Barrel bracket.

I am taking inspiration on yours to try to finish my T62, your project is moving right along. I did find some great references on T62s that may help, link in my thread. Got to get back to burning myself some more with a little used soldering iron.

Thanks Scott, did you have a Meatball sandwich Today? they're my favorite.

If you need Audio sweetening on web movies for your website construction, I'm your man.

L8TR

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Awesome work on the PE.
Do you know what the paintscheme will be?

grtz,

Gert-Jan

It'll be an Russian/Soviet paint scheme, solid green or camo of some sort. Still waiting on" Z-FUEL LINE" from MIG. Spain is FAR.

Wow !!! That is looking M E A N !!! Hoot !

pict0500b.jpg

Great JOB !!! I love all that "Added Suffering" ! oh I meant Photo Etch parts !!!

I have 2 of those babies and didn't know it needed that much Photo Etch to Bring up to par !

Will be following you for sure.. and take notes !

later dude !

Norm.

SWITZERSLAND said:
Thanks for the kind words Norm. Do you have some pics of your T-62's to share?

L8TR

LOL, sorry no Picts... They are still in their boxes! Just got them.... I have
Too many projects on the go! That why I am watching yours..

Keep up the good work !

That T-62 is looking sweet buddy. The PE work is very nice. This is the kind of motivation I need to get back to mine.

scratchmod

Looking forward to seeing the fuel lines installed...I'll be getting me a set or two for my wrecks.

scratchmod

I had a friend over yesterday for a Build session, I started the T-62... it is a nice kit! Looking forward to see what you do with the fuel lines!!! Where can I get a set?

Latest posts

Back