surprise!

Great stuff Java! That is wild man - I love that you added an animal to the Ma.K. world - really cool idea.

ScarredKustoms:Thank you,the croc is a chap mei toy,i'm pretty sure they are hard to find now.....i think? :-\

Thanks merseajohn.

Thanks very much Scott,glad you like.
300 years in the future not only do you have to worry about enemy suits and there uncaring heartless A.I machines, there is also giant killer crocs after you too. ;D

so, they're not bulletproof nor are they alligator proof. What are the suits for?

Ok, firstly we havent seen the outcome of the croc vs suit fight.

Secondly find the right bullet for the job and that bullet will go through any armour.

;)

java said:

Secondly find the right bullet for the job and that bullet will go through any armour.

;)

quite true. Just trying to understand Machinen Krieger. Scott made a diorama of someone running away from being shot at with a scatter gun. Just hopeful that in the distant future, we'd have better alloys.

java said:

;)

And don't crocs have the strongest bite of any animal on the planet? I think I saw that on Discovery once. I'm very convinced that a far future, radioactive super croc could potentially bite through anything man made material in a totally fictitious sci-fi universe...

Just Mike said:
so, they're not bulletproof nor are they alligator proof. What are the suits for?

Picking up far future chicks. ;D

Fun looking dio and cool idea Java. :)
Great MaK build as usual.

Just Mike: Just playing around ;) :D
The suits have a type of ceramic armour like a tank but i think the armour would have more defence against energy weapons like lasers or heat weapons.

JMac: Thanks. :D
Using the suits for picking up future chicks sounds great to me,as long as they are not radioactive super women who could potentially bite through any man made material. ;)

java said:
Just Mike: Just playing around ;) :D
The suits have a type of ceramic armour like a tank but i think the armour would have more defence against energy weapons like lasers or heat weapons.

me too.kind of hard to tell with me sometimes. :)

Grendels:Thank you.

DXM:Thanks man.

Just Mike: Yeah, i have the same problem. ;D

I agree. Th Water Rox !! Great Idea ! Great Job !

Just Mike said:

;D :D Reminds Me of th Stormtroopers suits. They're really not laser proof ! What did they wear them for ? Besides th fact that all of th Stormtroopers suits looked Bad to th Bone !!

Thanks panzerace007.

ScarredKustoms: For the water effect i used Ariba clear casting resin,this stuff stinks! so make sure your in a well ventilated area.
http://www.ariba-fibreglass-supplies.co.uk/fibreglass-grp/Water+Clear+Casting+Resin

I poured most of it on to the base and the crocs back ,i kept a little bit in the pouring cup and waited about 10 - 15 min maybe less, until the resin formed a kind of jelly consistancy then i scooped it out and applied this around the jaw and body of the croc for the motion effect.

Very cool! The inside of the mouth should be slightly pink, but otherwise it's very realistic. You should've sprayed a clearcoat over it to make it wet - look like it just came out of the water. This suit would be bullet proof to the croc - they only have a 300 Lb. crush limit on their jaws. Steel can withstand a lot more than that depending on the thickness. That's not the pilots' hand any way, it's a mechanical hand. If memory serves me correctly, 1200 -1500 Lbs. is how much half an inch of steel can withstand. I'm not completely sure. I have an AC Delco floor jack that can withstand 2500 Lbs. and it's just a piddly little thing. Maybe if your little guy could grab the bottom jaw, and break it - he might win! Thanks for showing us this. I like action scenes in diorama form.

Latest posts

Back