Sucker Punch B25 Help

Ozzman78

"Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise."
I'm planing a build of the B25 Mitchell "Strap On" from the film Sucker Punch. Say what you will about the film but that bomber is cool. Its so ridiculously modified it has to be a great build. I have several screen caps and the Adam Johnson drawings. I think a B25J would be the best place to start.

Here is the list of mods (any tips here would be amazing):

One engine is a jet engine
2 mini guns on each side of the nose
Move the dorsal turret back
Custom tail gunner position
Cut jump door on left side
Babydoll nose art

Again any help from the SMA crew would be great. Detailed screen caps or art. Pics of any other models of the bird. Anything!

SP is the by far coolest movie of the last years. Iplanned to do something from this movie by myself, but had loads of other projects running. That bunny Maschinenkrieger would be great for example, but there are no kits of that (?).

Im definetely watching closely here.

Wheres the popcorn?! ;D

Thanks for the support. Don't think anyone has insight on this one. Going to wing it.

Will start a new thread for the build log.

-Ozz

I found some shots of the concept art of the bomber. Outstanding, but it brings up questions. The tail gunner position in the concept art is the usual B25 setup. Tail gun in the film, tail gun in the book, or post dragon bite damage?

2 out of 3 saves me from scratch building the movie tail gun. Thoughts?

11968485413_be91f0dc79_z.jpg

11968513793_3d9894f228_z.jpg

11968677024_57b3f921c1_z.jpg

-Ozz

The plane with dragon damage would be cooler, but is a bit harder to achieve of course. What jet engine will you use btw?

That would look cool on a in flight display. Still pondering.

The turbo jet looks like a modified Wright Cyclone housing to me. So a turbine rather than the prop might get the job done. Have Warthog turbine that could work.

tigrazor said:
The plane with dragon damage would be cooler, but is a bit harder to achieve of course. What jet engine will you use btw?

eh up dude,i`ve never seen this film or evan heard about it so now i`m gonna lookin around for it,cant wait to see ya start buildin buddy!!cheers peza :)

oh now i know,it looks mint,dont need to mention the main rule,wow she is hot!!
bring on the build!!

Thanks for posting the vids Tigrazor. Helpful for those who don't know what I'm up to. B25 kit purchased last night, hope to start the build this weekend.

-Ozz

Latest posts

Back