Sturmtiger

schweinhund227 said:
Nice of them to Include a Display Base.... !!! I thought is was some sort of SHELVING Scheme company uses to occupy the most space so their kits look more obvious !!! LOL

Haha yeh. Most company make the box small as possible for more shelf space to sell more product. I suppose since this is a "limited edition" run that they decided to make the box that big. Still, there's still 1/4 of the box that's just filler space.

schweinhund227 said:
AFV used to make a full interior set for that beast !!! and a Clear Upper Structure !!! so you could see inside.... No need to Carve it out.... like MRC/Tamiya used to do back in the 70's and 80's to let us see all the goodies in their models...

OK, I definitely will have to pick up that kit later then. :)

schweinhund227 said:
Don't fear the Decals !!! is there something we need to hear ??? or talk about ??

We are all in the same boat !!! if you need help just ask !

Oh no problems, it's just tedious to do. On most planes it is. So many decals but I got burned out putting on decals on 50+ little wargaming miniatures. lol It just isn't as exciting as it used to be.

Dreamknight, man, can't really understand, how it has happened that I've missed Your topic as it had first appeared, but from now all the order has been restored, and I'm watching this build with all my eyes! ;)
Good to have You back in scale-modeling, buddy.

100_0513.jpg

100_0514.jpg

100_0540.jpg

100_0539.jpg

The interior kit doesn't leave much room for the recliner and the TV does it? ;D

Just another watcher 8)
Tony lee

Tony lee said:
The interior kit doesn't leave much room for the recliner and the TV does it? ;D

Just another watcher 8)
Tony lee

Haha no it doesn't. What scale is that model in?

DreamKnight said:
Tony lee said:

Just another watcher 8)
Tony lee

Haha no it doesn't. What scale is that model in?

Man!

It must be late where you are??? Or you definitely need to get off those War gaming figures stuff!!!

Those kit boxes are exactly what I was referring to in my earlier post.... About AFV kits of the Sturmy...

This is a sweet set.... My hat to you Tony Lee.... Looks Awesome!

Take care all!

It's Sturmy Time!

Don't you folks think we should be seeing a little activity coming from the Dreamers shop ???

Tony lee :)

;D. Yeah! Too busy with the War gaming??? Maybe, Life? Work? all of the above?

It will come out just right! He always pulls it off!

Tony lee said:
Don't you folks think we should be seeing a little activity coming from the Dreamers shop ???

Tony lee :)

Sorry, I filmed half of the construction already but then huge change in work and now I'm tackling international operations for a client full time now. Means nice consistent pay coming in instead of chasing after it. :) So I'm re-oganizing the whole company IT solution as well as Non-IT executive stuff.

Barely sleep let alone wargame Norm! lol

Anyway, I was getting really anal with constructing but I think I'mma completely skip internal details since it'll all be covered anyways and going to be plopped into an enclosed case. So most of the work will happen on externals, painting and weathering.

What's even worse, the damn tracks... they are in bunch of pieces... wtf? lol Gonna have to paint them on the tank with the way this kit is made and I'm not used to that. The Jager I did was rubber tracks, the Cromwell were in pieces but in few and bigger track pieces. This is gonna be odd.

It'll all be in the video.

Steady job, Good for you bad for us. :'(
Do what you can when ever you can my friend,i'll be watching.

Tony lee ;D

Good Reasons.... 8) Who needs sleep ??? war gaming takes priority right ?? LOL

You still have time to run to your LHS and get yourself a set of Fruil Metal Tracks... to replace those
orible "Links N Lengths"

Since you won't Enjoy the INTERIOR much..... might as well add a little "Spice" to your Exterior !!!

At least you will be able to paint and Weather the Fruil Tracks... and then Drape them over your Finish
Model.... either Fruil or ModelKasten !!! you should be set !!!

It's a beast of a Model hey ??? Can't wait to see it ! and good luck with the steady Job !!!

its always nice to have that stress off your mind !

take care till then !!!!

where's the video? i checked the channel but nuthin there yet. I really like that kit. may have to pick one up for a rainy day.

I have to pull out of the contest. Just no time to finish it with work tying me down and trying to finish up a couple of personal websites including the new SMA. I have to build the voting module for the contest this weekend so any free time for modeling/wargaming is out too.

It's half way built though! lol I'll finish it up after things settle down. I think I'm going to be out of doing actual modeling/wargaming for another month until the new work situation calms down.

Good news though and the reason for this new job: built my new i7 rig last week, updated my webcam to the new c910 and I might pick up one or two nice high end camcorders in next couple of month.

Nice of doing that Kind of money !!! a couple of High End Camo Corders... Hoot !

Sad you could not complete the Sturmy.... but heck.... you have plenty on your plate ! it seems !

What is that >>> NEW SMA <<< Deal ? Did we hear about that ??? or is it a big secret ?

Good luck with work and all your other projects...

Norm.

Sorry to hear, but it sounds like work is treating you well. New computer and other such toys is always nice!!

Latest posts

Back