Sturmtiger

I have that kit in my stash, so I will be watching!!! It sounds like your corsair model is much like my Enterprise NX......

Cool video Panzerace. The slow motion really shows what we are dealing with here. Could probably blow up a brick outhouse with that thing. :p

Grendels said:
I have that kit in my stash, so I will be watching!!! It sounds like your corsair model is much like my Enterprise NX......

I think it's because I'm on the "decal" phase and I'm putting it off. lol I used to LOVE doing decals. Now it's like a super chore.

Start of the build video coming soon.

panzerace007 said:
Great Kit ! Glad to see ya ! I'm lookin forward to this Big'en taking shape !! Th Sturmie ! What a powerful machine ! Ya' know that's a Navel Gun in the Superstructure !! The "Rocket" it fired is Crazy Dogg !!

It's good to see you back !! ;D

Thanks for the vid. The same and only one I could find as well on YT on how that baby blows stuff up. It's just one huge canon. I love it.

Nice of them to Include a Display Base.... !!! I thought is was some sort of SHELVING Scheme company uses to occupy the most space so their kits look more obvious !!! LOL

AFV used to make a full interior set for that beast !!! and a Clear Upper Structure !!! so you could see inside.... No need to Carve it out.... like MRC/Tamiya used to do back in the 70's and 80's to let us see all the goodies in their models...

Will be watching this one.... I Swapped mine years ago and lived to regret it !!!

Don't fear the Decals !!! is there something we need to hear ??? or talk about ??

We are all in the same boat !!! if you need help just ask !

Norm

OUT !

Elm City Hobbies said:
SPG = Self Propelled Gun

Usually used when you take what is normally a field gun, and put it in a tank chassis.

OH! Thanks! :) Definately gonna add a dictionary to SMA's new site for Accro's like this! lol

Latest posts

Back