Sturmpanzer V (15 cm auf E-50) Brummbär 2 (Finished)

The Chaos

Hi all. My Latest-construction as described above, a growler on E-50 driving asked. For this, the E-50 well is also something rebuilt and the Grumpy structure is slightly modified. In addition, the front comes right on the tub still a Nahverteidigungsturm with 2 MG. The tracks are again derived from Friul. The kits I used as a donor

And ever put together the main components.

Re: Sturmpanzer V (15 cm auf E-50) Brummbär 2

update :
The assembly is finished and I just have to mount the Friul tracks.
Contrasting it is held in Hull red with Kreidedecals. ES but is not a German , but a Hungarian

Update :
The Friul tracks are now ready Assembled and painted here is a small guide to the chain as far as painting.
Hope you understand the relatively first time that I do something. The completed assembled Tracks :

1 step AK primer for Tracks. Applied in thin layers.

Step 2 ( These steps do not apply Opaque not so from a distance but mists ) Dark tracks of AK. Is applied first

So now follow Rusty Tracks , Medium Rust and Light Rust by AK discharged with the thinner of Mig. Again Does not Apply Opaque.
Rusty Traks.

Medium rust

And Light Rust.

Now follows the track abrasion on the inner surfaces. This is applied with gun metal of Valljeo , diluted.

Now Old and Shadow Rust is used. Shadow Rust is now over misted around the Dark Steel to mitigate somewhat. While with Old Rust the outer surfaces of the inside of the chains are tightened.

And Detail Pictures

The next step is the weathering

update :
The tracks were now a track wash and wash over a layer track.
Both diluted with thinner Wilder.

The suspension components , the gas cans and the little tower were already primed with products from AK and ammo of Mig

update :
Now was diluted Light sand wash of mig followed the use of Rod Cly Wilder.

The next step was Medium and Ligt Rust.

The last steps were a mixture of several pigments of AK , Mig and Valljeo apply highly diluted and again to spray a layer Gun metal on the inside pages.
Dan was the tracks still being processed with an abrasive sponge. Here is the finished track:

Update
with various AK colors I have now started the lightening of the color. First, yellow and gray.

Here, I first applied the darkest paint and then with ever brighter each.
This is also not fully opaque apply. I do not quite succeeded.

What a unique project. You might want to check your paint/thinner/air pressure combination. Lots of over-spray on those tests.

Update the detailed painting is complete and all components are assembled. For wood and metal painting parts,
I first applied the respective colour and than wash the second colour.
Now come the decals.

And the finals images.
The Hull red pigments I had Dear to leave , so I screwed it to me more or less.
But Judge for yourselves.
The Green cross he means is Hungarian.

Latest posts

Back