Stryker ICV M-1126 1-35 Trumpeter

albert1223

100_2799-1.jpg
I've been working a this for a while, still trying to get the weathering thing down. I've been working on some 1/35 Verlinden figures, im not really into history dont get me wrong love history but cant find any thing on battle scenes or where to look for that mattter. Input or advice always welcome. Thanks
100_2798.jpg

100_2793.jpg
I'll be posting more on this build and on the 1/35 Verlinden figure.

Fork Virus said:
Awesome build! How did you skull mask on the figure? Did you paint or was a decal?
No decal just painted the mask with vallejo black and white and thank you for the Compliment.

schweinhund227 said:
Yeah! (ghost) is still alive! LOL. COD Inside joke!

Hope you liked your Stryker Built? Nice kit!
It was a very nice build, no problems at all putting this one together, Yeah im into MW1&2 Ghost is the man LOL. Thank you for looking.

ALBERT ,

Cool lookin' Stryker ! I really dig th Vision Blocks & those Figures are Bangin' !! Love th Skull Mask , It's popular with th bikers !!

Smokin' Job !

\m/

panzerace007 said:
ALBERT ,

Cool lookin' Stryker ! I really dig th Vision Blocks & those Figures are Bangin' !! Love th Skull Mask , It's popular with th bikers !!

Smokin' Job !

\m/
Thank you. Got the idea off modern warfare 1&2 for the skull mask just having fun with this build. Got some more ideas for a building and some more figures to go with the Stryker kind of a battle scene.

Latest posts

Back