sticker idea

whiskee

http://www.cafepress.com/ovalstickers

Wouldn't it be cool if we can make some custom oval stickers to sell here on SMA?

we can have:

{1/72}

{1/35}

{1/24}

{1/48}

{SMA}

im sure there are a few more, I was thinking about this yesterday. Might also get us more traffic here.

if i had a SMA decal it would go on a few of my models, including the Ace Of Spades P-51

Great Idea !! I would love an Orange Oval with Black letters SMA .. Get a few more to like - Completion not Perfection !! or just th little Cow Skull with th hat on !! ALl of 'em !!! ALso a Black oval with the Scale Model Addict written out... like th shirts !!

Rock- On !!

i like "completion not perfection". that would also make for a great topic of discussion

Re: sticker idea White oval for our cars/trucks

Panzer Ace had the idea of the white Oval with the letters AMPS for the Armor Modeling Pres. Society. These go on card/trucks or tool boxes etc..
How about something similar for SMA?
Surrounding the letters SMA the phrase "Completion not perfection"

I would purchase a couple of these 3.5 inch oval decals. Money used to support the site!

Frank Blanton

we could also have patches as well, you know, i have also noticed that scott also wears that black hat in addition to his orange Torque... maybe we could have some standard ball caps for sale too that say SMA... have a different veriaty of colors to choose from

Orange, i would really like this color right here, its my favorite color, and orange is practically the SMA color anyhow! have the underside of the bill black, have the SMA logo slightly Cocked to the left side on the front of the hat, and have the bull and horns on the back of the hat, and completion not perfection somewhere on the hat, maybe on the back adjusting strap or something.

Brown, have a rusty appearing hat for brown the the sma logo on the front, bull and horns on the back

Black, with the SMA logo with orange guidelines around the letters, and have once again, the bull and horns on the back of the hat.

it would be perfect for me, and unlike my orange SMA Torque i could wear it year round in the auto shop, right now its too hot for my orange Torque.. :( and everyone knows me buy that hat, so when i switched to my green Remington hat everyone went. Where is your orange hat dan?

I can do this...decals and or bumper stickers.

If you're interested in this idea please post and say so - I will have some intial cost and want to be sure I can sell em. Money will go towards our new Haitian Sponsor Child - more and that in the next video.

I like the idea (SMA stickers and supporting a sponsor child).

we should make some designs and vote. Im sure somebody here is good at that kind of stuff. I would really like an oval sticker. I think (1/35) (1/48) and (1/24) The oval stickers are supposed to be something only people who are into the same will get. for instance only another modeler would know what those fractions mean.

SCOTT,

I'm in on th idea !! & It's going to sponsor a child !! Win-Win !! I Dig th Oval .... If I may - an Orange Oval with black SMA & then scale model addict on the bottom w/ web address ?

I'm - All in ! Sounds Great !!

Scott,
Count me in for any SMA oval stickers etc... I will put my money where my mouth is Brother!

Frank Blanton

im all for the sticker idea... i would buy a few put one on my laptop or something.

Latest posts

Back