Spud's Busts ...........

The flush cheeks and the expressions captured are awesome......I'm sure you ahve a ton of wear and tear to add, but I must say awesome work so far.

lovely couple of busts spud i should imagine its hard to do these ive never attempted but you're doing a cracking job so far spudtastic

geegad

thats some nice titties...I mean busts,

seriously though, nice work spud, lookin realy good

thanks guys, ive stalled on them at the mo as i want to try and get trough the pile of half bult kits but i will tip at them i will try get pics later

These are great, especially the eyes. In the last photo the character looks like one tough cookie. Look forward to seeing more :)

Spud, i have always wanted to do figures, you are a true artist when it doing figs!!! Keep up the awesome work, ill be watching your work with a lot of interest. I want to learn how to do this. In fact i need to figure out what color would look good for painting the bones for the hell train model that im working on. Got me over to this side of the forum.

SPUD ,

WOW Bro ! Great job on these ! I dig th Eyes ! Those are Deep ! Rock it ! Fo-Sho !!

Yeah .... I was lookin for some Busts .... Hoping that You didn't post a pic of Your Moobies ! ;D

I'm lookin forward to th next installment !!

\m/

* For th uninitiated - Moobies = Man Boobs

Latest posts

Back