SPACE BATTLESHIP YAMATO- The Review

You mentioned 3 people....but I must tell you....at least 4 want to see this ship get built.
I haven't seen any of the new anime'. Is it kewl!
I have seen the live action filmed and was fairly impressed.

What a beautiful kit! I just subscribed to your channel. I just acquired the old 1/1000 version of this kit a few weeks back, I would love to watch this build up. Its pretty crazy the difference in price between this kit and the 1/350 version.

Cool! I'm excited to see your build, too. I still remember racing home after school to catch "Star Blazers" when one of the Philly UHF stations carried it in 1980 or so, and it's still one of my favorite anime subjects.

Nice review Grumpy.

I saw this thing built up and on display at a hobby store in Tokyo recently. It's very impressive, the example I saw was painted but had no weathering, this thing has massive potential. I was tempted to buy it myself but the size of the box put me off ( plus I'd already filled a suitcase with kits ;) ).

I will be watching closely as you build, will you be posting here or only on you tube ?

Great review.. Look forward to this coming together. This is probably the most anticipated build to see come along for me.

Latest posts

Back