Soviet Objekt 704 von Trumpeter 1/35. (Finished.)

The Chaos

Hello Guys, the new object 704 by trumpeter follows the KV 5. The kit I must say not much, all do an excellent impression. Installed to be the late JS 3 tracks from Friul, as well as a 152 mm ml 20 howitzer barrel the 1937 model of RB. This time I will present little weathering on this thing.

Re: Soviet Objekt 704 von Trumpeter 1/35.

update: The first two steps I completed according to the instructions.

In the driving wheels I'm still thinking whether I from the kit or the take of Friul, the details are different.

The rollers and support rollers are also very good detail with the appropriate structure.

One of the injection-moulded parts

and the Upper Hull after stage 2.

Complete the steps for the lower hull and the drive. Fit very well and I took the Trumpeter driving wheels ranging from Friul I could not fix.

I do really like the look of this tank and your build. I wonder how it would look as a Beutepanzer....hmmm

evening , the building is now finished as far as I 've added a few more various changes for a Beutepanzer. Commander's cupola , tools, Notek Tarn headlights , lamps ect. Now , the primer and the assembly of Friul tracks consequences. The drive- parts and the tanks are painted separately , get a different color.

Hah. I didn't know you building it as a Beutepanzer. Fantastic!!

Update.
The Friul tracks were finished mounted, the construction is straightforward, assemble drilling holes, wire glue stick ran and finished. The tracks were first primed with primer Ak Track, dan was a location dark tracks by AK, followed by Rusty Tracks, AK. Now, followed by medium rust and lIght rust by AK. (applied always in the distance and more through fog as sprayed.) Now gun metal by Valljeo with AMO of MiG thinner followed for the insides, diluted. On the inside pages. Now, a location came dark wash of MiG followed by Track Wash by AK. Yet while it dried rust by AK Ãœbernebelt was again with medium and light. As the last step, still followed blank friction with a sanding sponge by albino Allois on the interior surfaces and outlets of tracks. Here the pictures of the tracks and spare tracks. Pigments or paste Earth have I omitted this time, concentrating wanted me on the tracks.

update: The primer is on it because the tank is a booty vehicle I have the bottom , Cannon, MG Dsk and the drive components and Olive Green , the tanks and the commander domes in dark yellow and the upper hull sprayed in Hull red. Next is the respective color as well as the adding of lights.

update: The colors and the Ligtning was applied. Here I used for the Green: Green Protectiv of Amo of Mig and Besdagreen of AK. For the yellow : dark yellow Hilights of Amo of Mig and dark yellow on 44 III of AK For the Hull Red : Red primer hig Light of AK and AK reddish brown. Next to follow some detail paintings.

Update:
The Painting is completed an the next step is the weathering

Latest posts

Back