Singapore 1942 diorama

You sell yourself short my friend!
Radio on while modeling is not the usual in my fortress of solitude. The main reason is the small town I am in and the radio stations I can receive. All three play the same list of music, staggered so the same song isn't on at the same time, but pretty close.
ipod! Love it!

Another video uploaded. More figure progress. Please rate, comment or subscribe... preferably all three!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GkpjZzK6lQ[/youtube]

Don't let anybody get you down. I for one enjoy hearing the accent. And come on, who else has to worry about falling koalas during a build! I'm looking forward to seeing how you paint the faces.

Eh Up Can not speck proper. ;D
Ther's now't rong with an accent. :p
Joolz.

PS Remember - Where there's least room, there's must thruchin. LOL!

Cheers guys. I'll get some more progress done on Friday... maybe not a video though... just boring old pics.

;D :D ;)

What a great job you did on that guys face. I hope he is one of the guys in front, not hiding behind the car.

Thanks guys,

Shark, he will be in a fairly central position, telling the man with gramophone what to do. :)

Cheers,
Chas

Hey Chas,

Sorry I`m a little late into this thread, but this is the first time I watched one of your videos, I really enjoyed it - Thanks for posting them. I'm always amazed at the way tank and diorama guys build up figures. Modelling a machine is one thing, but a life like figure is another.

BTW I laughed so hard with the koala falling on your shed and your american accent I woke up my kids this morning. ;D

Looking forward to more...

JMac

Thanks so much JMac and elend. It's my pleasure to entertain.

As for progress, I probably won't get much done over the next few months, due to study and work. Come our summer time here in Oz, I'll be back swinging with my modelling mojo. Sorry... :'(

Chas

Modelling Mojo. Ha, I love it.

Me, I've only got "jo" :D

Good luck with your studies. I'll be keeping an eye out in the winter, err I mean summer, oh what ever...

JMac

Latest posts

Back